WE BELIEVE LEADERS ARE BETTER WHEN THEY’RE CONNECTED TO OTHER LEADERS WITH THE ABILITY TO SHARE THOUGHTS, IDEAS, EXPERIENCES, BEST PRACTICES, AND PASSIONS.
Why should my business become a partner?
Your underwriting support allows Summit to serve over 50 non-profits and community projects in our local area. We connect, consult, coach, and care for these leaders so they can go further faster than they would be able to alone. All business services are designed to promote a healthy organizational culture for your business through workshops, seminars, and executive coaching. Meeting spaces to fit your small and large group needs.
What benefits does the Business Partnership include?
- Display brochures for your business
- Identification on the Summit website
- Meeting spaces that can be used for training, planning, etc.
- Administrative support such as making copies or providing hospitality services for onsite meetings
- Access to Summit’s Certified Biblical Counselor and our Christian Counseling Referral Network
- Wireless internet access
- Meeting supplies such as projectors, T.V.s, Blu-ray players, flip charts, notepads, pens, refreshments and beverages etc.
We are so thankful for all of our business partners.
You can click below to download our Business Partnership Agreement, or you can reach out to us to learn more about what a Business Partnership could mean for you.